Job Training for a Brighter Tomorrow
Goodwill Job Connection services help bridge the gap between job seekers and successful employment.
Job Connections provide a positive and supportive environment where individuals can access employment services and training to advance their careers or develop their computer skills.
- Computer Lab with Self-directed Services
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills Training
- Soft Skills Training
- Introductory Computer Classes
- Intermediate Computer Classes
- Job Fairs
- Parenting and Anger Management*
- Mood and Stress Management*
- Budget Guidance and Financial literacy
- GED/HSE and ESL Prep*
- Resource Navigation
- Customer Service Training*
- First Aid/CPR*
- Must be 16 years or older
- Anyone seeking employment, advance their career, improve their computer skills, continue their education, connect with community resources, and/or advance their skills.
For more information, please contact your local Job Connection. For participants interested in meeting one-on-one with a staff member to receive job search assistance or computer literacy help, please submit an Appointment Request.