Job Training for a Brighter Tomorrow
Goodwill Job Connection services help bridge the gap between job seekers and successful employment.
Job Connection locations are now open and have resumed normal business hours. In response to COVID-19, all participants and Goodwill employees are required to wear a face-covering and maintain social distancing requirements while attending any Job Connection facility. Job Connections provide a positive and supportive environment where individuals can access employment services and training to advance their careers or develop their computer skills.
- Computer Lab with Self-directed Services
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills Training
- Soft Skills Training
- Introductory Computer Classes
- Intermediate Computer Classes
- Job Fairs
- Parenting and Anger Management*
- Mood and Stress Management*
- Budget Guidance and Financial literacy
- GED/HSE and ESL Prep*
- Resource Navigation
- Customer Service Training*
- First Aid/CPR*
- Must be 16 years or older
- Anyone seeking employment, advance their career, improve their computer skills, continue their education, connect with community resources, and/or advance their skills.
For more information, please contact your local Job Connection. For participants interested in meeting one-on-one with a staff member to receive job search assistance or computer literacy help, please submit an Appointment Request.