Certified Production Technician
Obtain a certification to gain higher-waged jobs in the Manufacturing and Production industries.
In partnership with McLennan Community College(MCC), Heart of Texas Goodwill is offering the Manufacturing Skills Standards Council(MSSC) Certified Production Technician® certification.
Over 12 weeks, participants will learn the basics of manufacturing and production, gain continuing education units, and obtain multiple industry-recognized production technician certifications.
CPT Training focuses on these main topics:
- Quality Practices & Measurement
- Manufacturing Processes & Production
- Maintenance Awareness
Benefits of the Certified Production Technician Program
- Obtain Certified Production Tech certification, an industry-recognized certification from the Manufacturing Skills Standards Council
- Obtain Workforce Readiness Certificate through MCC, a local industry-recognized certificateImprove prospects for hiring and advancement
- Improve prospects for hiring and advancement
- Assistance in finding a higher paying job in the production industry
- Individualized coaching and support from a dedicated Success Coach to ensure successful completion of the program
In addition to technical skills training, individuals will receive soft skills and employability skills training through MCC’s Workforce Readiness Certificate. A Success Coach will also work with each individual to provide wraparound support, coaching, and help individuals find and maintain employment upon completion of the program.
How to Apply
All applications must be received online.
For more information about the program please visit your local Goodwill Job Connection or contact