Goodwill is Propelling Businesses
The Business Services department at Heart of Texas Goodwill specializes in connecting local employers with the talent they need to have a successful workforce. Goodwill staff work with hiring managers at local businesses to determine the services which best fit the needs of their company. From hosting job fairs to pre-screening applicants, Goodwill’s Business Services helps local employers find the right candidates while also continuing the mission of putting people to work!
Our Business Works, So People Can.
Services for Employers:
- Pre-screening of applicants
- Provide facility space for hiring events
- Coordinate hiring events
- On-site job retention consultation
- Create custom training courses specific for you, taught on-site or at one of Goodwill’s facilities
Benefits to Employers
- Access to large pool of pre-screened, qualified job applicants
- Qualified, trained workforce dedicated to finding the right match for employer & job seeker
- Access to 4 Learning Center Spaces serving Waco, Temple, Belton, and Killeen
- Support Goodwill’s Mission & your community