Website Heart of Texas Goodwill
Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
This is NOT a CDL position.
SUMMARY: The job involves operating standard and manual vehicles for the transportation of materials to and from specified destinations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Select routing for retail center service and collection of items.
- Complete scheduled pick-ups daily.
- Load and off-load production and merchandise for stores, plant, and vendors.
- Collect and transport trash.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle.
- Complete daily vehicle inspection report and truck log and paperwork as updated.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner.
- Demonstrate proper use of dollies and hand trucks and other tools as needed.
- Utilize appropriate safety techniques for lifting, carrying, and transporting goods including fork lifts, pallet jacks, carts. etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
All individuals must be at least 25 years old and posses a valid driver’s license (Class c)
Must pass a drug screen.
Driving record will be evaluated for the past three years.
A criminal background check is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com