Website Heart of Texas Goodwill Industries, Inc
Join the Team that's Changing Lives!
Provide support to the marketing department through a variety of channels including but not limited to print, digital, web, video and others as assigned. They will assist with the development and design of HOTGW graphics, signage and collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Assist with in-house content creation (including print, web, digital and concept design).
- Prepare images to coincide with social media and blog posts.
- Help monitor and post to Heart of Texas Goodwill Social Media channels upon the request of the VP, MARCOM.
- Assist with content writing for website, blog, social media, and sales and marketing collateral.
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc.).
- Assist with the project coordination for Retail and Mission Services campaigns.
- Assists all other departments with projects as needed, to include, but not limited to: developing creative content for print media, Brain Shark training modules and other marketing collateral.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of the Annual Gala and other MARCOM coordinated events.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field of study preferred.
Experience in the following is preferred:
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Social media platforms (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in completing assignments on time.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and thrive in fast-paced, consistently changing environment.
- High standards of ethics and integrity.
- Enthusiasm for Goodwill’s mission
- Basic knowledge of layout, printing, and publication procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee may be required to life up to 20 pounds. The job requires regular sitting and using a computer.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will be exposed to dust, animal hair, and lint. Some outside work may occur. The work environment ranges from very quiet to noisy.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $14-$16