Website Heart of Texas Goodwill
This is NOT a CDL position.
SUMMARY: The job involves operating standard and manual vehicles for the transportation of materials to and from specified destinations.
HOT Goodwill employs approximately 400 employees in 14 stores, 2 outlets as well as 5 Job Connection Centers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Select routing for retail center service and collection of items.
- Complete scheduled pick-ups daily.
- Load and off-load production and merchandise for stores, plant, and vendors.
- Collect and transport trash.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle.
- Complete daily vehicle inspection report and truck log and paperwork as updated.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner.
- Demonstrate proper use of dollies and hand trucks and other tools as needed.
- Utilize appropriate safety techniques for lifting, carrying, and transporting goods including fork lifts, pallet jacks, carts. etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
All individuals must be at least 25 years old and posses a valid driver’s license (Class c)
Must pass a drug screen.
Driving record will be evaluated for the past three years.
A criminal background check is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com