Operation: GoodJobs is a program designed to assist all veterans, transitioning military (Active Duty, National Guard, and Reserves), and their families with job training and placement services with individualized, holistic service plans to help each participant succeed. The plan services the needs of the whole family with the goal of achieving job placement, retention, and long-term financial stability.
Operation: GoodJobs Services:
- Free Job Search Assistance Services
- Financial Education
- Credentialing Opportunities
- Retention Support
- Case Management Resources
- Support services
Serving Those Who’ve Served our Country
The Operation: GoodJobs program is designed to help veterans and their direct family members as they re-integrate into the civilian labor market after military service or overcome other barriers to employment. It combines employment services with family financial strengthening services for the veteran and their families. Operation: GoodJobs assist all families with an individualized and holistic service plan to help each person succeed. The plan services the needs of the whole family with the goal of achieving job placements, retention and long term financial stability..
The Operation: GoodJobs program requires that applicants have:
- At least one day of active military service
- An honorable, general/ other than honorable and/or medical discharge
- Documents providing veteran/military member status (ie. CC-214, VA card, copy of order, etc)
- For family members: one document providing military member’s status and one documents providing family link (ie. Marriage certififcate, birth certificate, bill with all names listed, etc.)
- Willingness to work with Operation: GoodJobs and Mission Services staff to complete goals on an Individualized Career and Financial Plan
- Provision of employment verification when applicable
If you are interested in participating in the Operation: GoodJobs program, you must fill out at application at your local Job Connection.
For more information on how to participate, visit your nearest H.O.T. Goodwill Job Connection or contact
Program Specialist for Operation: GoodJobs