Website HOT Goodwill
Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
SUMMARY: The job involves receiving, storing, packing, and shipping materials and products within the establishment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for all shipping and handling duties within the E-Commerce/E-Books department.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving and production areas to storage or to other designated areas using hand trucks, dollies, or other equipment.
- Sorts and places materials or items in designated holding areas for shipment preparation.
- monitors supplies on hand for shipping needs and submits re-supply request to internet sales manager in a timely manner.
- Assembles and packs orders for shipment on a daily basis.
- Utilizes shipping software to calculate appropriate shipping rates for each package.
- Attaches shipping labels and prepares shipping manifest for carrier pick-up.
- Maintains clean and safe work area and surroundings.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with two wheel dolly.
- Maintains positive accountability of all e-commerce items at all times.
- Secures work area at end of shift.
Previous experience with shipping preferred, but not required. Extensive knowledge/use of computers is REQUIRED.
Pay range: $8.00/hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com