Website HOT Goodwill
Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
Pay Range: $7.25/hour
SUMMARY: Sort donated materials into various categories of textiles, wares, and other items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sort, process, and price merchandise
- Receive and process donations in a timely manner
- Visually inspect and separate textile donations by category such as salvage, hanging, household, underclothing, and others as designated by the Supervisor.
- Hangs items on appropriate hanger.
- Maintain stock in store by removing items from rack, shelves, and display areas as per manager’s request.
- Move items to proper storage areas.
- Keep area clear of hazards.
- Keep work area clean by sweeping and cleaning daily.
- Clean store, production areas, and grounds as assigned.
- May cashier on a relief basis as needed.
- Assist other departments as needed
- Suggests changes in working conditions to increase efficiency of department.
Pay range: $7.25/hour