Website HOT Goodwill
Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
The job involves receiving, storing, and distributing materials, tools, equipment, and products within the establishment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Loads and unloads donation and salvage trucks.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving and production areas to storage or to other designated areas using hard trucks, dollies or other equipment.
- Sorts and places materials or items in appropriate production areas or in other designated areas.
- Fills requests for materials, tools, or other items and distributes items to production workers or production stations.
- Assembles orders and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys order to production stations.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Accepts donations and completes donation receipts.
Pay range: 7.25/hr
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com