Website HOT Goodwill
Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
SUMMARY: The job involves loading, unloading, and moving materials within or near an attended donation center or retail store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Performs material handling duties at manned donation trailer or retail store.
- Unloads donations from donor vehicles.
- Completes donation receipt.
- Transfers materials into donation trailer or retail store; installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage during transit.
- A waiver must be signed PRIOR to loading a customer’s vehicle.
- Pre-sorts donated goods into nonusable and salable goods. May sort by category, such as shoes, wares, textiles, electric, furniture.
- Counts and records amounts of donations handled on daily production sheet.
- Tags or labels donations or marks information on containers.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with two wheel dolly.
- Maintains clean and safe work area and surroundings.
- Secures work area at end of shift.
Pay range: $7.50/hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org