Website HOT Goodwill
Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
Category IV support member under direct supervision. Unloads/Loads, check in inventory, selects orders for all new goods received at the new goods department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurately check in shipments of new goods and communicate with supervisor regarding any discrepancies.
- Place products in appropriate locations for order selection process.
- Responsible for completing accurate counts for all orders of new goods sent to each retail store.
- Select individual store orders for merchandise and prepare or shipment.
- Maintain an accurate count of current inventory on hand.
- Occasionally unload trucks arriving with orders of new goods.
- Occasionally load outgoing trucks with orders ready for shipment.
- Communicate with supervisor on a timely basis regarding any needed supplies.
- Maintain a pace at which one is able to meet expectations each day.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area.
- Comply with safety and security practices including reporting safety hazards and injuries to the manager on duty.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay range: $7.25/hour