Website HOT Goodwill
Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
SUMMARY: The job involves being part of a work crew removing litter from along designated roadways.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pick up litter along designated roadways.
- Bag all picked up litter.
- Loading of trash bags into truck or trailer.
- Unloading trash bags from truck or trailer at designated locations.
- Unloading and setting up highway awareness signs.
- Moving highway awareness signs during the day.
- Loading highway awareness signs when work is completed.
- Must be willing to accept instructions and carry them out without the necessity of close supervision.
- Must work with and cooperate with others.
- Must wear proper uniform including protective equipment.
- Must obey all safety rules and regulations.
Pay range: $7.25/hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org