Website HOT Goodwill
Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
Supervises and coordinates the activities of production workers at a retail location. Performs the work of processing donations and preparing merchandise for sale in the store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Receives, pre-sorts, sorts, prices, and displays merchandise.
- Performs quality control.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Assigns duties.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes in working conditions to increase efficiency of department.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains production records.
- Confers with store manager to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Assists with sales and stock duties.
- Watches for theft.
- Accepts donations. Prepares receipts as necessary.
- Answers telephone, answers questions, responds to requests, directs calls to proper person.
- Cleans production areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay range: $8.00/hour
This position will begin as part time and transition into full time once performance meets expectations.