Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
SUMMARY: Supervises and coordinates the activities of production workers at a retail location. Performs the work of processing donations and preparing merchandise for sale in the store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Receives, pre-sorts, sorts, prices, and displays merchandise.
- Performs quality control.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Assigns duties.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes in working conditions to increase efficiency of department.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains production records.
- Confers with store manager to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Assists with sales and stock duties.
- Watches for theft.
- Accepts donations. Prepares receipts as necessary.
- Answers telephone, answers questions, responds to requests, directs calls to proper person.
- Cleans production areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay range: $8-8.50/hr
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org