Website HOT Goodwill
Our mission is to actively pursue the full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
Valid Driver’s license and proof of current insurance required for this position.
Compiles accounting data, enters data, prepares reports, and files.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following and other duties that may be assigned.
- Purchases supplies for offices and stores use. Researches best prices.
- Distributes supplies weekly to stores and departments.
- Reviews supply bills for accuracy.
- Maintain supply inventories, including preparing schedules to charge out to stores and departments for their actual usage.
- Must meet Company requirements to be able to drive. Will run errands for the department and pick up supplies as necessary.
- Enters daily sales from the POS system into spreadsheets and sends out sales reports to the Daily POS distribution group.
- Maintains Daily Deposits Spreadsheet daily for verification of deposits. Ensures all verified deposits slips are accounted for at the end of each day. Will notify Vice Presidents of Accounting, Operations and Loss Prevention of any missing deposits.
- Monitors daily for over/shorts from cashiers. Will notify by email the Regional Sales Director, Vice Presidents of Accounting, Operations and Loss Prevention of any over/shorts.
- Assures credit card sales amounts are entered correctly in the Daily Deposits spreadsheet.
- Maintains up to date roster of store personnel who are authorized to drop and pick up bags and/or money from banks and provide documentation to the banks including memos of additions and deletions from roster.
- Will serve as a backup for front desk relief.
- Will do filing for department.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality in all aspects of the work.
- Maintain office standards as designated by the VP of Accounting.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All individuals must pass a drug screen. A criminal background check is required.
Must have driver’s license and clean driving record.
Pay range: $9.50-$10.50/hour